Liam Kelly, founder of TravelBud and former English teacher in Thailand, was interviewed on FAQ Fridays about the experience of teaching English in Thailand. Liam went into detail explaining the 7 most frequently asked questions about teaching English in Thailand.
Having taught in Thailand himself a couple of years ago, Liam is passionate about this unique work abroad experience and is highly knowledgeable on the subject.
The TravelBud team is always willing to assist anyone looking to teach English in Thailand and offers excellent services getting set up with quality TESOL training and reputable teaching jobs.
Interested in Teaching English in Thailand? We’ll send you more info!
Or learn more about our Teach English in Thailand program
Liam goes into detail in response to the following questions:
- Why teach English in Thailand over other countries?
- What are the chances of getting a job on one of the popular islands?
- How long does one usually spend teaching in Thailand?
- How much of your day is spent teaching?
- Is it safe to teach English in Thailand? What about for girls?
- I have a teaching degree; do I still need a TESOL certificate?
- Is there and age restriction?