What is included in the TravelBud enrollment fee?
As soon as you pay your deposit, your pre-departure support kicks off. From that moment on, TravelBud will be on call to answer all your questions and provide all the support and guidance you need.
- Getting the necessary documentation prepared prior to departure
- Assisting you with all planning, packing, visas, costs, budgets and booking flights
- Answering your questions to help ease any anxieties you may have regarding your trip.
24/7 Dedicated Ongoing In-country Support
- On-the-ground support and personal assistance throughout the duration of your teaching experience.
- In the event of an emergency, we’ll be on hand 24/7
- TravelBud’s support managers will also check in with you regularly for the duration of your teaching or volunteering abroad experience.
Lifetime of job placement opportunities
- Your once-off placement fee guarantees you a lifetime of job placement with TravelBud.
- If you want to teach somewhere else after your time in Southeast Asia, we will organise job placement for you – as long as you qualify to teach in that country.
Teaching Resources and Support from local teachers
- Access to online teaching resources such as printable lesson plans and worksheets which will make your job a whole lot easier!
- There is always a supervisor that teachers can go to for help with their teaching tasks.
What is included in the TravelBud Program fee?
Once you’ve paid your enrollment fee, you’ll unlock all the benefits of your pre-departure support and placement process. The last thing you’ll need to pay is your final fee, this is the remainder of the cost for the program you’re signed up for. Here’s what’s included in that:
- 3 Week in-class TESOL course with an experienced instructor, tailored to teaching in a Thai classroom (if you qualified for the orientation & placement only option on this program, your final fee will have been adjusted to exclude this)
- 1 Week cultural orientation packed with activities, classes and lessons to help you make the most of your time in the country
- Airport pickup, sim card and more
- Guaranteed Job Placement at a carefully vetted school where every effort is made to match your placement requirements
- 24/7 in-country support for everything from basic advice to help resolving issues which might arise with your employer or landlord to crisis management in the case of emergencies
- Access to our teacher network, our TEFL/TESOL education team and a wide array of online teaching resources to help you in your job in the classroom
- Lifetime placement guarantee ensuring placement on any qualifying program where there is availability on our Asian network for FREE, once you’ve completed your first contract